Date: Tuesday, December 6th at 2:00PM ET/ 11:00AM PT
Presenter: Stacey Ciceron
Tips and tricks for working backstage or on set
Since 2008, Oribe Hair Care has set the standard for hair care within the prestige category. Blending award-winning packaging and its signature Côte d’Azur fragrance, the collection is designed with talented hairdressers, sophisticated salons and discerning customers in mind. Represented in more than 40 countries, Oribe has become synonymous with best-in-class product performance and technical education, sparking deep connections with its consumers.
These are the products of the hair-obsessed.
Once you sign up for the live webinar on Milady Training you will receive an email with instructions for how to access it.
To access the webinar follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Milady Training Account
2. Navigate to "My Dashboard" and click into the webinar course
3. Once you've read the introduction, please click "Complete & Continue"
4. Click on the video to start the live stream. If you have trouble viewing or hearing the video, please click the Youtube link below it.
5. Once the webinar is over, click "Complete & Continue."
6. Complete our feedback survey and share your honest opinion about the course! When you're done, click "Complete & Continue"
7. The option will appear to download, print, or share your certificate
Stacey Ciceron will build upon the fundamentals of wet styling learned in Part I and take your skill set to the next level as we dive into dry styling, maintaining hair health, and tips and tricks for working backstage or on set. During the live, 90-minute webinar, you’ll be able to ask questions within the chat, interact with other students and professionals, and share how you benefit from our live webinar. Following the live webinar, you can download your certificate of completion.
Yes. Immediately following the live webinar, you’ll be able to download your certificate of completion.
Don’t worry. If you miss the live webinar, it will be available on-demand next Spring.
Please refer to this page to view upcoming webinars.