Date: Monday, December 12th
at 12:00PM ET/ 9:00AM PT
Presenter: Lisha Barnes
How to vary the stimuli and change the state of the class through pacing and effective transitions.
No, this webinar will not count toward Master Educator Certification credits.
As an instructor in this industry, you need to ensure you're equipped to give a powerful presentation. Learn the tips that will help you capture your students' attention and appeal to a variety of learner types. Register today!
Once you sign up for the live webinar on Milady Training you will receive an email with instructions for how to access it.
To access the webinar follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Milady Training Account
2. Navigate to "My Dashboard" and click into the webinar course
3. Read the Introduction then click “Complete & Continue”
4. On Webinar page please click "Join Webinar," when the webinar ends, click “Complete & Continue”
5. You will be prompted to fill out a brief survey about your experience, fill that out and then click "Complete & Continue"
6. The option will appear to download, print, or share your certificate
Before the live webinar, you'll have a chance to download a workbook that will be useful to you during the training. During the live one-hour webinar, you’ll be able to ask questions within the chat, interact with other instructors, and share how you've benefitted from our live webinar. Following the live webinar, you can download your certificate of completion.
Yes. Immediately following the live webinar, you’ll be able to download your certificate of completion.
Don’t worry. If you miss the live webinar, it will be available on-demand for 7-days following the webinar. Then, it will be available for purchase on-demand.
Please refer to this page to view upcoming webinars.