Implement side-parted, razor-cut bangs
Why should I attend this course?
This course will cover the foundations needed to execute the perfect bob with graduation and side-swept bangs. After completing this class, you will be able to:
1) Demonstrate the correct sectioning pattern and identify how to use the first section as a guide for the rest of the cut.
2) Implement a piston-like razor cutting motion.
3) Implement a steady and consistent opening of the blade to create a graduated shape that sits on the nape with no weight line.
4) Create shorter pieces on the interior of the cut, yet maintain the exterior line.
5) Demonstrate elevation and over-direction.
6) Recognize the shape, weight, density, and texture of a perfect bob with graduation, in order to properly check and, if necessary, refine the finished bob with graduation.
7) Implement side-parted, razor-cut bangs.
And much more...
How is this course structured?
This course will begin with an introduction of what to expect. Then you will have the chance to download resources that you may want to reference during the course. Once that is complete you can view the course that consists of 3 lessons. After the course there will be a 10-question final exam, once you pass with a 70%+, you can download your certificate of completion.
Will I get a certificate of completion?
Yes. Immediately following the course you’ll be able to download your certificate of completion.