Course Length: 1 hour
Length of Access: 60 days
Execute blunt, square bangs
Learn how to ergonomically handle, control, and safely cut with a razor. Novice professionals gain confidence and skill while seasoned pros will enjoy perfecting their razor cutting skills and knowledge.
Featuring instruction from master stylist Nick Arrojo, this online class will teach you how to create a long layer cut with choppy bangs.
Featuring instruction from master stylist Nick Arrojo, this online class will teach you how to create a bob with graduation and side-swept bangs.
This course will cover the foundations needed to execute the perfect one-length bob with blunt bangs. After completing this class, you will be able to:
1) Execute the correct sectioning patterns for this haircut.
2) Demonstrate how to create the first section as a guideline for the rest of the haircut.
3) Demonstrate combing the hair with even, consistent tension.
4) Perform a piston-like razor cutting motion while using the closed blade technique.
5) Demonstrate how to check for balance and how to refine if necessary.
6) Demonstrate ability to cut both sides with perfect balance.
7) Execute Blunt, Square Bangs.
This course will begin with an introduction of what to expect. Then you will have the chance to download resources that you may want to reference during the course. Once that is complete you can view the course that consists of 3 lessons. After the course there will be a 10-question final exam, once you pass with a 70%+, you can download your certificate of completion.
Yes. Immediately following the course you’ll be able to download your certificate of completion.