Demonstrate the steps for how to safely change the blades of a feather plier razor with detachable guards
Why should I attend this course?
This course will cover the foundations of razor cutting. After completing this class, you will be able to:
1. List the four golden rules of razor safety.
2. Cite the three key advantages of using a guarded razor.
3. Identify the anatomy of a razor.
4. List the steps for how to properly hold a razor.
5. Demonstrate how to comb and hold the hair in preparation for razor cutting.
6. Perform the proper razor cutting motion using the arm and shoulders, the forearm, and the wrist and fingers.
7. Demonstrate the three core razor cutting techniques.
8. Demonstrate the steps for how to safely change the blades of a feather plier razor with detachable guards.
How is this course structured?
This course will begin with an introduction of what to expect. Then you will have the chance to download resources that you may want to reference during the course. Once that is complete you can view the course that consists of 1 lesson. After the course there will be a 10-question final exam, once you pass with a 70%+, you can download your certificate of completion.
Will I get a certificate of completion?
Yes. Immediately following the course you’ll be able to download your certificate of completion.