Course Length: 1 hour
Length of Access: 60 days
Understand how to create square, choppy bangs using diagonal lines to create texture
Learn how to ergonomically handle, control, and safely cut with a razor. Novice professionals gain confidence and skill while seasoned pros will enjoy perfecting their razor cutting skills and knowledge.
Featuring instruction from master stylist Nick Arrojo, this online class will teach you how to create a one-length bob with blunt bangs.
Featuring instruction from master stylist Nick Arrojo, this online class will teach you how to create a bob with graduation and side-swept bangs.
This course will cover the foundations needed to execute the perfect bob with graduation and side-swept bangs. After completing this class, you will be able to:
1) Demonstrate the deep diagonal sectioning pattern from the front hairline to the side hairline, which is the foundation for creating classic long layers.
2) Recognize the correct ‘C’-shaped cutting from the front hairline to the baseline, created using the closed-blade cutting technique.
3) Implement a layered, face-framing shape, while retaining the weight and structure of the one-length baseline through the back.
4) Implement gradual elevation and over-direction while working from the front through to the sides and back.
5) Implement correct ear to ear parting (incorporating the drop back crown), in order to razor layers and roundness into the corners in the back.
6) Understand how to check layers both visually and technically.
7) Understand how to create square, choppy bangs using diagonal lines to create texture.
This course will begin with an introduction of what to expect. Then you will have the chance to download resources that you may want to reference during the course. Once that is complete you can view the course that consists of 3 lessons. After the course there will be a 10-question final exam, once you pass with a 70%+, you can download your certificate of completion.
Yes. Immediately following the course you’ll be able to download your certificate of completion.